Feb. 29, 2016
How to create a perfect bridal look?
Here we would like to tell you how to create your perfect bridal look that will pass to the style of the wedding and to the chosen wedding venue.
Just look at the dress you want and compare it with the atmosphere and the mood you’d like to have at your wedding. Like the wedding, your dress will have the character that we will create together with you through small details.
For a successful result three things should be taken into account: the venue, the wedding conception and the dress.
If you don’t know yet what dress suits you best, then it’s better to find the wedding venue first. After that you should choose the style of your wedding and finally start looking for the dress of your dream.We want to share with you a list of our bridal looks that were created in accordance with the wedding conception and the wedding venue.
1. Elie Saab. Graceful look. Wedding in Italy on Lake Como in an exquisite villa with long and beautiful history.
2. Alexander Terehov. Laconic and airy look. Modern wedding dinner on Lake Maggiore in Italy.
3. Galia Lahav. Exquisite look. Wedding in the Spanish villa in a colonial style.
4. Maria Golubeva. Lovely look. Fairytale in Kazakh mountains.
5. Yanina Couture. Edgy look. Surprise disco party – the guests came to the birthday party and found themselves at the wedding!
6. Valentino. Gentle look. Lyric wedding story in a French villa.
7. Zuhair Murad. Elegant look. Classic wedding with retro elements that lend elegance.
8. Monique Lhuillier. Romantic look. Great family celebration in the French eclectic style