March 2, 2016
5 ideas for wedding in Europe
- Wedding style is extremely important as it embodies the character of the couple and the wedding venue.
- We tried to imagine how a stylish wedding in a spacious French castle or among Venice canals or even on the French Riviera could look like and created a list of possible conceptions and wedding venues that you just can’t overlook while planning your wedding abroad in 2016!
1. Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild. France
While searching for a wedding venue on the French Riviera, one can’t overlook Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild. It’s one of the most luxurious villas in this area with French gardens and cypress avenues, where Rose and Plant Festival takes place every year.
- The villa attracts us by its elegance. Especially for this venue we created a conception of a romantic modern wedding with splendid compositions made of pink flowers, flower-printed utensils from the collection “Casade Perin” and golden cutlery. We would ask Italian perfumers to create a unique fragrance especially for this wedding. Guests would be able to smell it in every corner of the wedding venue, memorizing moments of the celebration. Later this fragrance will remember them of your elegant and romantic wedding.
2. Сa’ Sagredo Hotel in Venice. Italy
There is no greenery in Venice landscapes, but the city is picturesque due to meandering canals, narrow streets and a diversity of colors and architecture.
The styles of different epochs are harmonically mixed here. This is a city where one can hold a wedding ceremony according to orthodox traditions as well as an outstanding modern wedding and to color it with a unique palette of colors and emotions.
Сa’ Sagredo Hotel is a hotel with a Venetian cuisine and a magnificent view over the Grand Canal. This place presupposes sensual style, tables, generously decorated with flower compositions, and a splendid celebration with numerous guests. The bride could choose a dress by the British designer Joanne Fleming. Each dress by this designer perfectly matches with aesthetics of this city.
Venice canals can be a good idea for a morning promenade of the couple and for an entertaining program for the guests of the wedding.
3. Château de Primard (Catherine Deneuve’s Chateau). France
Château de Primard belongs to a famous actress Catherine Deneuve, that’s why it got its second name, – Catherine Deneuve’s Chateau.
This welcoming château near Paris will be an ideal place for the wedding of true daydreamers. Here one can hold a touching wedding ceremony in the spirit of old European traditions or have a family dinner at a spacious meadow near the ponds.
Live music, haute cuisine, litten candles, endless flower compositions and elegant décor… These are the main details of the wedding hold in a place like this.
4. Hotel Beau-Rivage Palace in Lausanne. Switzerland
Switzerland has always been among leaders in the hospitality industry. It makes it possible to create a contrast combination of natural and elegant decor on a high level in a luxurious place.
We definitely choose Beau-Rivage Palace. It’s a five star hotel of the world level, situated on the bank of the picturesque Lake Geneva, not far from the centre of Lausanne. At the territory of the Hotel is situated La Roronde restaurant, that was honored with a star by a famous French travel guide Michelin.
This wedding will be aristocratic and elegant if one decorates and furnishes the classic interiors in a more romantic and natural style, but not less modern or airy. Even the most sophisticated couples would like it.
5. Beach on the French Riviera. France
This place will be good both for a stylish pre wedding party and an exquisite modern wedding. The French Riviera is probably one of the few places where a beach wedding can be elegant and fashionable – with a sunset light, exquisite cuisine, and lights along the coast line.
Bridal look: a dress by Galia Lahav from the collection “Tales of the jazz age”
Groom’s look: a suit by Tom Ford.